The SABES PD Center for Distance Learning and Technology Support is pleased to announce an opportunity for four ABE programs to participate in the Technology Coordinators Coaching Project (TCCP) pilot.
The goal of this TCCP pilot is:
- Build the ability of technology coordinators [or a teacher filling this roll in your program] to support digital literacy in the program
- Coach teachers how to seamlessly integrate technology into their teaching practice
The purpose of this TCCP pilot is to build the capacity of technology coordinators to:
- Develop their own skills to become a better technology instructional coaches in the program
- Develop their ability to support additional technology instructional coaches from the program to support other teacher’s technology integration
- Enhance one teacher's knowledge, skills and abilities to integrate technology into their classroom lessons
The deadline to submit your application is Friday, October 14, 2016. We will notify programs of their acceptance into the TCCP pilot by Thursday, October 20, 2016.