The Boston Immigrant Professionals Fellowship is seeking students who are interested in being placed in non-clinical healthcare positions. This Fellowship is an initiative of African Bridge Network, the Office of Workforce Development, and the Mayor's Office for Immigrant Advancement. In 2021, all Fellowship students were successfully placed in good jobs. You can see their profiles here.
The deadline to apply for this year's cohort is April 29th, 2022.
The eligibility requirements for students are:
- Must be able to travel into Boston 2x week for training and future employment (open to Boston and greater Boston areas)
- Commitment of 30 hours per week for the fellowship period
- Some past higher educational training or work specific training (such as college exposure/past work experience)
- Self-identification as an Immigrant with foreign college degree
- English Language Proficiency (level 5 and 6 high intermediate and advanced)
- Ability to legally work in the U.S. This program does not sponsor visas
Emmanuel Owusu (firstname.lastname@example.org) welcomes any and all questions from you or interested students.