In this latest blog post, two veteran teachers describe their methods and strategies for planning and running a successful STAR class.
* * * * *
Our blog—Reflect & Connect: The Reflective Practitioner—focuses on teaching and learning in the adult education classroom, through the lens of ELA. Blog posts have delved into topics such as
- What is one person's experience of teaching in corrections?
- How, and why, might you integrate a study of statistics into other content?
- How can you best support your students as critical consumers of news and information?
- Once a conference is over, have you really taken that learning home with you?
- Why do you teach in or support adult education? What keeps you going?
Read Reflect & Connect, and write to us to share your views and experiences.