The CCR Conference on November 19th and 20th is quickly approaching. We look forward to seeing everyone who registered and want to provide you with some helpful reminders:
- Within the next few days, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration and conference date. Please review this information carefully and let us know if you have any questions. If you registered for the conference but do not receive a confirmation prior to Friday, November 13, please contact Luanne immediately at LTeller@worlded.org.
- Please be sure to bring your own copy of the CCR Standards.
- If your program has a Scope and Sequence or Instructional Units in place, it may be helpful if you bring a copy.
- The MA Adult Literacy Hotline and SABES will have information tables set up in the foyers. Please be sure to stop, say “hi”, and get some updated info on Hotline resources and SABES activities. We would like to especially ask Program Directors to visit them after you check in at registration.
- Presenters have been advised that participants will come with a basic understanding of the CCR Standards. Please be sure to review the conference information we provided with PD opportunities if you need to familiarize yourself with the CCR Standards prior to the conference.
- If you have any questions at all prior to the conference, please contact Luanne at Lteller@worlded.org. During the conference, if you need any assistance, please check in with us at the registration desk.
We look forward to seeing you soon!