. . . and we heard you! Check out these new resources in our library:
- Supplemental Integrating Career Awareness (ICA) lessons for multiple levels of ESOL
- My MN Careers is a career exploration website geared specifically toward English language learners and adults with basic skills.
- The ESOL Customer Service Training Curriculum can help you incorporate workforce preparation skills into career-focused curriculum.
- Have you got students who were trained as health care professionals in their home countries? Career Pathways in Nursing provides guidance on education pathways and licensing and certification requirements in the field of nursing and related health care occupations.
New PD Opportunity:
- Navigating Pathways to Opportunity: Comprehensive Student Supports is an online course geared toward advisors working with High School Equivalency students and intermediate and advanced English language learners preparing for a transition to postsecondary education or career training. The course begins February 19, 2018. For more information and to register, go to our calendar page for this event.
SABES Program Support PD Center - Career Pathways