There are many standards to be aware of and to mine for useful information and guidance.
College and Career Readiness Standards for Adult Education (CCRSAE)
- Explore our gathered resources about the CCRSAE.
- View the old Massachusetts Frameworks for Adult Basic Education for reading, ELA, math, health, and social studies at the ACLS frameworks archive.
- Here is another link to the ELA Framework Revised Reading Strand.
- Just before Massachusetts adopted the CCRSAE, a state team wrote the Massachusetts ABE Science Curriculum Framework, Life Science Strand (2013).
- While old, the Massachusetts ABE Curriculum Framework for English for Speakers of Other Languages (2005) is still in use.
- GED ELA, Science, and Social Studies
- HiSET Test at a Glance
- Citizenship supplemental educational materials and online civics practice test from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Professional Standards for Teachers of Adult Basic Education in Massachusetts
- ELA: coming soon
- Math: coming soon
National Content Standards for Science
National Content Standards for Social Studies
- Education World's collection of links to national standards for civics, economics, geography, and history
- National Curriculum Standards for Social Studies: A Framework for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
- National Standards for the Preparation of Social Studies Teachers, from the National Council for the Social Studies