We are pleased to share these Zoom resources for MA adult educators as you build your distance education plans and classes. If you have additional resources to share, please contact Luanne_teller@worlded.org.
Zoom Video Tutorial for Teachers
We are pleased to offer our new, 7-minute stand-alone video, Introduction to Zoom: Tips and Tools for Planning and Facilitating Zoom Meetings and Classes. Topics include:
- Scheduling meetings including using passwords and enabling the wait room
- Sending meeting invitations
- Sharing screens, applications, video, and audio
- Recording meetings and sharing the recordings
- Making sessions interactive by using the whiteboard and annotation features, creating polls, and creating and managing breakout rooms
- Saving zoom meeting chats
Closed Captioning in Zoom
This brief video shows how to enable automatic, live transcription for Zoom meetings.
Zoom User Guides for Students
Thanks to Community Action Inc. for sharing their Student Zoom User Guides:
Thanks also to our colleagues at the New Bedford Public Schools for Sharing their Zoom videos: