In case you missed, it, the Fall 2019 SABES Newsletter is hot off the press and ready for your viewing! This issue's theme is What's New at SABES, and highlights courses and opportunities for FY20.
- The Math & Numeracy C&I PD Center is enthusiastic about updates to their Multi-Level Math Classroom Strategies series and to the Making Sense of… series.
- The ELA C&I PD Center asks you to choose your PD Adventure! What will it be? Coaching, EBRI, their continuing blog, or more!
- The ESOL C&I PD Center announces their newly-reorganized website, and discusses available PD options for practitioners.
- The Program Support PD Center showcases their FY20 PD Catalog.
- The Job Board continues to be a favorite
- And more.
When you're done , please take a moment and let us know what types of information you'd like to see in future newsletters: email@example.com.
Didn't receive it in your email? Sign up here to be sure not to miss an issue!
We hope you'll enjoy the issue!
Heidi Larson and the SABES Communications Team