In case you missed, it, the Winter 2019 SABES Newsletter is hot off the press and ready for your viewing! This issue's theme is Disabilities, Difficulties, and Differences, and highlights ways the PD Centers can help you support students of differing abilities.
- The Program Support PD Center discusses cultural competence, assistive technologies, mental health first aid, continuous improvement, and more
- The three Curriculum and Instruction (C&I) PD centers present their new online series: Introduction to Learning Disabilities in Adults
- The Math and Numeracy Center debunks two myths about Learning Difficulties and announces their new series: Using Visuals to Develop Conceptual Understanding
- The ELA C&I PD Center highlights embedded and focused PD and resources that can answer your questions about disabilities, difficulties, and differences for ELA
- The Job Board continues to be a favorite
- And more.
When you're done , please take a moment and let us know what types of information you'd like to see in future newsletters: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Didn't receive it in your email? Sign up here to be sure not to miss an issue!
We hope you'll enjoy the issue!
Heidi Larson and the SABES Communications Team