This workshop will introduce you to the critical role a Planning and Evaluation Team (PET) plays in establishing and achieving Workplace Education Program goals and student outcomes.
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
- staff working on Workplace Education planning grants.
- staff who are new to implementing Workplace Education programs and Planning and Evaluation Teams.
- any staff who would like to learn strategies for engaging workplace/employer-based teams in a process of curriculum development and program evaluation.
Learn about the critical role the Workplace Education Planning and Evaluation Team (PET) plays in the design, student recruitment, and overall success of your program. We will discuss strategies for engaging your PET to assist with: curriculum development, student projects, evaluation and survey design to document student progress, creating opportunities for career growth, and recognizing students’ efforts and accomplishments.
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
- identify key PET participants and their roles.
- describe how PET members can inform program design, classroom instruction and materials, and evaluation.
- identify three PET engagement strategies and next steps in the process of implementation.