TABE 9/10 training prepares participants to administer and score the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) Forms 9/10. To be certified in the TABE 9/10, participants must pass a competency quiz that is taken online within three weeks following the training.
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
- ACLS funded practitioners who need to be trained as TABE 9/10 test administrators (novice level).
TABE 9/10 training prepares participants to administer and score the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) Forms 9/10. The training includes a PowerPoint presentation, direct practice with the test, and a review of ESE-ACLS policies and procedures. To be certified in TABE 9/10 administration and scoring, participants must pass a competency quiz.
Please note: Participants must take the TABE 9/10 training prior to TABE (L) Literacy training.
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
- Explain the basic assessment concepts of reliability, validity and standardization
- Describe the components of the TABE 9/10
- Administer the TABE 9/10 appropriately and consistently
- Score examinee booklets and interpret results with accuracy
- Determine whether re-testing with a different assessment tool is warranted