In this two-part series, LiteracyPro’s Shannon Stangis will provide an overview of LACES data entry related to Integrated Education and Training (IET)/Integrated English Literacy and Civics Education (IELCE). Representatives from ACLS will also be in attendance to answer questions.
Part 1: In the first session, Shannon will provide an overview of IET/IELCS policies and procedures, as well as how to track the IET/IELCE data in LACES.
Part 2: During the second session, you will learn how to use LACES to search and verify IET/IELCE participation and use LACES to generate the IET/IELCE sections of the MA Desk Review.
Note: You will register only once for this two-part training. You must be able to attend both sessions:
- October 30: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- November 6: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced LACES users who are funded for IET and IELCE student participation
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
LACES sessions will be held online using GoToMeeting. Ruzica Banovic will send you the link several days before the training date, so please be sure that the email address you enter in your registration is accurate.
To ensure that Shannon has enough time to answer questions, a maximum of 40 people may attend this training.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Part 1: Understand the criteria for IET and IELCE participation
- Part 1: Successfully enter IET enrollment in LACES
- Part 1: Successfully enter IELCE enrollment in LACES
- Part 1: Be able to edit/update IET or IECLE enrollments as needed
- Part 2: Search students for IET and IELCE-related data
- Part 2: Generate the IET/IELCE section of the MA Desk Review
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
Completion of the Beginner LACES Training, a general overview of basic data entry procedures and state policies, and be funded for IET/IELCE. Completion of Part 1 is a prerequisite for attending Part 2.