LiteracyPro’s Shannon Stangis will present this two-part training, an overview of how to complete the LACES Desk Review process.
Part 1: In the first session, Shannon will provide an overview of how to conduct searches for each cell of the Overview and Enrollment tabs contained in the MA Desk Review. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions regarding the Desk Review data.
Part 2: The second session will provide an overview of how to conduct searches for each cell of the MSG and Employment tabs contained in the MA Desk Review. You will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding the Desk Review data.
Note: You will register only once here for this two-part training. You must be able to attend both sessions:
- Part 1: October 14: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Part 2: October 15: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced LACES users who have experience with the LACES data system and will need to generate the Desk Review
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
LACES sessions will be held online using GoToMeeting. Ruzica Banovic will send you the link several days before the training date, so please be sure that they email address you enter in your registration is accurate.
To ensure that Shannon has enough time to answer questions, a maximum of 30 people may attend this training.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Part 1: Successfully complete searches to generate the data necessary for completion of the Overview and Enrollment tabs of the MA Desk Review
- Part 2: Successfully complete searches to generate the data necessary for completion of the MSG and Employment tabs of the MA Desk Review
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
Completion of Beginner LACES Training and a general overview of the basic data entry procedures and state policies. Completing Part 1 is a prerequisite for attending Part 2.