Please join us for the next in our series of meetings that provide you with the opportunity to network, discuss how your year is going, and raise issues for discussion with your director colleagues.
We encourage you to come with questions and needs that your colleagues can help you think through.
At this session, we will discuss updates to our FY22 PD Catalog to help you effectively plan PD for the second half of the year. We will also begin to brainstorm ideas for new sharing group meetings that will be organized by program type. Based on your feedback, we propose to offer these additional opportunities at least twice per year.
- Novice and experienced program directors, coordinators, and other educational leaders who are interested in sharing and learning together
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
SABES Program Support PD Center Director Luanne Teller will facilitate this online conversation so you can share ideas, strategies, challenges, and successes. Our discussion will focus on the key issues that you bring.
We will be meeting via Zoom, and Ruzica Banovic will send you information and the link for joining online a few days prior to the meeting.
Thanks to our ability to meet virtually, you are welcome to attend any of the meetings if the date planned with your local director colleagues is not convenient.
As always, members of your leadership team are welcome to attend this session.
The schedule for the regional sessions is as follows:
- January 31, 2022: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (Northeast)
- January 31, 2022: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Southeast)
- February 1, 2022: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (West)
- February 2, 2022: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (Central)
- February 2, 2022: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Boston)
Please note: If you have specific topics you would like to coordinate in advance, please email Luanne_teller@worlded.org with the topic and date of the session you plan to attend.