Please join us for the next in our series of meetings that provide you with the opportunity to network, discuss how your year is going, and raise issues for discussion with your director colleagues.
In this series of meetings, we are responding to your requests to schedule cohorts by program type. We are excited to try this new approach and look forward to learning if you found it helpful. Please see the description below for dates, times, and program types.
We encourage you to come with questions and needs that your colleagues can help you think through.
- Novice and experienced program directors, coordinators, and other educational leaders who are interested in sharing and learning together
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
SABES’ Program Support PD Center Director, Luanne Teller, will facilitate this online conversation so you can share ideas, strategies, challenges, and successes. Our discussion will focus on the key issues that you bring.
We will be meeting via Zoom. Ruzica Banovic will send you information and the link for joining online a few days prior to the meeting.
As always, members of your leadership team are welcome to attend this session.
The schedule for the program type sessions is as follows:
- Colleges (2 and 4 year): April 27, 2022: 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Corrections: April 27, 2022: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- LEAs and Municipal Agencies: April 25, 2022: 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- CBOs and Non-Profits: April 14, 2022: 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Please note: If you have specific topics you would like to coordinate in advance, please email Luanne_teller@worlded.org with the topic and date of the session you plan to attend.