This session is designed to help those with administrative responsibility for BurlingtonEnglish seats learn how to use BurlingtonEnglish management tools to add, remove, and manage student access. You will also learn how to create personal goals for teacher and student usage.
This training is restricted to educators in Massachusetts programs that are currently using BurlingtonEnglish.
If you need assistance or have questions about this training, please contact email@example.com. Once you register, Kathleen will send you a follow-up confirmation email with instructions on how to access the Zoom session.
- Administrators and designated individuals who use BurlingtonEnglish administrative tools to manage teacher and student accounts
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
In this session, BurlingtonEnglish representative Ticiana Coleman will review how to use the BurlingtonEnglish Administration Zone tools. You will learn how to:
- Create, remove, and manage student and teacher accounts
- Implement best practices for managing student accounts, teacher accounts, and classes
- Pull and evaluate reports in order to measure learning goals and usage
Following the training, you can contact Ticiana Coleman at ticiana.c@burlingtonenglish.
- Add, remove, and manage student access in BurlingtonEnglish
- Create and manage classes
- Create and manage teacher and student accounts
- Pull and evaluate reports to review student and teacher usage
- Create personal goals for teacher and student usage
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
This training is restricted to Massachusetts ACLS programs with existing BurlingtonEnglish licenses.