Why is BurlingtonEnglish a good option for your students? Join this session to learn about BurlingtonEnglish’s fully blended, comprehensive curriculum; their innovative and individualized speech-processing; and their training platform that meets every English language learner’s need. You will also learn how to access free, DESE-funded BurlingtonEnglish seats for your program and students.
If you need assistance or have questions about this training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you register, Kathleen will send you a follow-up confirmation email with instructions on how to access the Zoom session.
- DESE-funded program teachers and designated individuals who are not current BurlingtonEnglish users and are interested in learning about the courses and features available to them in the BurlingtonEnglish platform
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
Learn about BurlingtonEnglish’s comprehensive curriculum for adult learners, which focuses on rigorous academic preparation, civics knowledge, career readiness, and technology integration at all levels and areas of instruction. CCR and ELP Standards are incorporated into the Burlington curriculum at every level to provide a foundation for academic rigor. Burlington’s blended curriculum is designed to be used by teachers as an instructional tool and by students for additional reinforcement, in or out of the classroom. Attendees will learn about the variety of courses offered and how to choose the appropriate course based on their and their students’ learning goals.
Following the workshop, you will be able to contact Ticiana Coleman at Ticiana.C@BurlingtonEnglish.com or (774) 366-6861 with any training questions you may have.
- Access free BurlingtonEnglish seats for your program and students
- Identify features of the BurlingtonEnglish curriculum and other resources that would be beneficial for your students
- Identify BurlingtonEnglish teacher access and support features
- Explore available on-demand, self-paced, and virtual trainings
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to:
This session is specifically designed to address opportunities for DESE-funded programs interested in obtaining BurlingtonEnglish licenses and integrating BurlingtonEnglish into their program instruction.