Are your lessons interactive? Can you get real-time feedback on learner understanding? This tutorial will help you get started with creating interactive and engaging lessons in Nearpod.
After creating and trying out a lesson with learners, share your Nearpod creations and student responses with other participants in a 90-minute virtual round table on April 30, 1:00–2:30 p.m.
- Instructors and tutors seeking online tools to impact student learning and integrate digital literacy with classroom instruction
This professional development activity/course is designed for:
Infobase Learning Cloud is a new collection of free video tutorials for educators, some of which are especially handy during this period of remote instruction.
Four tutorials will be showcased over six weeks. Register for one or all four:
- Engaging ELA Lessons Using Multimedia (2 hours) [March 22–April 4]
- Nearpod in the ELA Classroom (3.5 hours) [April 5–30]
- Tech for ELA Students with Learning Disabilities (1 hour) [April 17–25]
- Online or Hybrid ELA Class Design (1.5 hours) [April 26–May 2]
Note: Infobase Learning Cloud tutorials are available through Blackboard and cannot be accessed from the SABES website. You will receive a separate email from Joanne Harrington at Quinsigamond Community College with instructions on how to access the course.
- Identify and explain the benefits of tools that support online instruction
- Explain how to integrate certain online tools into classroom instruction
Upon completion of this professional development activity/course, you will be able to: